So, I ordered some black greek para for some family members from Doomwear Designs.
Whoever is running this business is so unprofessional and SO unorganized. Yes, I HAVE ordered from them before and received my order, but it's always hella late! Sometimes the order has no customizations and it takes FOREVER to ship - over a month. I really love the designs displayed on the site, so I had no problem spending my hard earned money, however, they MUST do better. The inventory viewer on the site is never working. Almost every item says there are 0 available in every size. I think for the amount of money people are spending, an upgrade in functionality is in order! Once this company sees that a customer orders something that they know is not in stock, they should have sense enough to tell the customer that it's not in stock and give an estimate of how long they will possibly be waiting. We just MIGHT want to change our order or cancel it.
But what does Doom Wear do? They charge your card the SAME day you order and you have to send them an email to request the status of your order. The stupid invoice is programmed to keep pushing your estimated shipping date out when the current date approaches it. VERY shady practices. But I've had it. This is my final order with this company. The only reason I ordered from Doom Wear is the more unique designs, but I've never had a problem with College Crib. They are at least RELIABLE. Doom Wear will have you ruining birthdays, father's day, mother's day and Christmas all because the merchandise is WAY overdue. Shame on them!
What kind of experiences have you had with online shops for greek para?
YES YES YES ... I think this is a home run business or something. I recommending going somewhere else.
ReplyDeleteThis is a business with extremely horrible customer service. I order a sweater and a cap in mid October 2011. It took about 30 days to get the sweater and the cap never came. I called the company twice (left a message), I emailed the company twice - and never got a reply to either. I should have known better, the website is over a year old with no updates. The sweater was not mailed until I left a message instructing company to cancel my order. If you want your product, do not order from them.
I sent sweater back with note demanding refund before I cancel with my credit card and company finally issued refund about 7-10 days after returning product.
YES YES YES ... I think this is a home run business or something. I recommending going somewhere else.
ReplyDeleteThis is a business with extremely horrible customer service. I order a sweater and a cap in mid October 2011. It took about 30 days to get the sweater and the cap never came. I called the company twice (left a message), I emailed the company twice - and never got a reply to either. I should have known better, the website is over a year old with no updates. The sweater was not mailed until I left a message instructing company to cancel my order. If you want your product, do not order from them.
I sent sweater back with note demanding refund before I cancel with my credit card and company finally issued refund about 7-10 days after returning product.
YES YES YES ... I think this is a home run business or something. I recommending going somewhere else.
ReplyDeleteThis is a business with extremely horrible customer service. I order a sweater and a cap in mid October 2011. It took about 30 days to get the sweater and the cap never came. I called the company twice (left a message), I emailed the company twice - and never got a reply to either. I should have known better, the website is over a year old with no updates. The sweater was not mailed until I left a message instructing company to cancel my order. If you want your product, do not order from them.
I sent sweater back with note demanding refund before I cancel with my credit card and company finally issued refund about 7-10 days after returning product.